JC Safety Cutter, With Safety Lock and Comfortable Handle, Used for Cutting, Engraving in Office or at Home.
Work well as marking knives for woodworking, opening boxes, etc. Blades are nice and sharp.
The pastic parts of this product is at noticable higher quality and durability. 100% better than the typical snap-off knives housed in plastic casing. Well worth the slightly higher cost.
You could use this knife to cut through cardboards to collapse the boxes down for easy recycling. \
The box cutter is lightweight and has a nice ergonomic feel.
It's small and kind of flimsy compare to other bigger knifes, but for what is intended they are pretty good.
1. Product Introduction of the Safety Cutter
- Awesome utility knives. Metal sturdy solid.
- They work good for a simple cutting job.
- Replace the blade as soon as you notice it tearing material instead of cutting.
- Dull or rusted blades should be safely removed and disposed of in an identified disposal container.
- Match with 18mm carbon steel blades.
2. Product Parameter of the Safety Cutter
- Product model: JCS313
- Quantity per inner box: 28X21X16CM
- Quantity per carton: 240pcs
- Carton size: 63X30X44CM
- Carton weight: 16KGS